Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited has Internship and P1/P2 opportunities available for 2022. The opportunity is for Graduates or Diplomats and/or applicants who require Internship or Experiential Exposure to complete their qualifications. This opportunity is open to applicants who resides in our local communities where Harmony Gold is operating, as well as children of Harmony employees.
- 2 x Metallurgy; 2 x Mining Engineering; 1 x Finance - Doornkop
- 1 x Mining Engineering; 1 x Occupational Hygienist - Joel
- 3 x Mining Engineering; 2 x Metallurgy; 4 x Environmental - Moab Khotsong
- 3 x Ore Reserve Management; 2 x Health & Safety - Moab Khotsong
- 7 x HR; 2 x Finance; 2 x Information Technology - Moab Khotsong
- 2 x Mining Engineering; 1 x Survey - Tshepong Operations (Incl. Phakisa)
- 1 x Geology; 1 x Metallurgy -Target
- 2 x Electrical Engineering; 2 x Mechanical Engineer; 2 x Metallurgy - Doornkop
- 1 x Survey - Doornkop
- 1 x HR - Joel
- 2 x Analytical Chemists; 2 x HR - Kalgold
- 2 x Mining Engineering; 2 x Metallurgy - Moab Khotsong
- 4 x Mech/Electrical (Heavy Current) Engineering; 2 x Finance - Moab Khotsong
- 1 x Mechanical/Electrical Engineering; 1 x HR; 1 x Hospitality Management; 1 x Finance - Tshepong Operations (Incl. Phakisa)
- 2 x Mechanical/Electrical Engineering; 1 x Instrumentation - Target
Short-listed applicants will be subjected to assessments and interviews - required documents are below
- Opportunities are open to South African citizens ONLY, below the age of 35 years and hail from the following districts:
- Only Graduates and Diplomats with a full tertiary qualification obtained from an accredited South African University and/or Colleges will be allowed to apply for the programme.
- Students applying for Internships must have completed their qualification in the field of which they apply for and have NOT benefited from a similar programme previously.
- Should an applicant be successful, the applicant will be expected to complete a full medical examination and security screening.
- Students applying for P1/P2 Experiential, must provide a recent letter from the institution indicating the need for P1P2 exposure.
- Certified copy of a valid South African Identity Document (SA Citizen),
- Certified copy of qualifications relating to field applying for
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of residence (water and lights account or a signed affidavit)